The Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 1998
velle.shop respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), it is our policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the DMCA and to terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
The Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this site can be reached as follows:
Business address: 1514 Church Ave SE, Roanoke, VA 24013, USAPhone number: +1 (540) 807-6800Email: email@example.comBusiness Day: Monday – FridayOur Customer Support is Available 24/7 Monday-Friday
contact information for Copyright Agent, including name, address, phone number, and email address].
Please note that under section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages.[Insert company name] reserves the right to remove content that violates this policy or the law, or for any other reason, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.